What are the Subjects or Courses for Second Year B.Sc Computer Science?
Hello Everyone. Welcome to Techcode. Today we are going to tell you about the subjects or courses of Second Year B.Sc Computer Science. If you want to know the subjects of First Year B.Sc Computer Science please click on the link.
In Second Year (Semester III and IV) of B.Sc Computer Science there are a total 14 subjects in each semester.
In Semester III there are following subjects:
- Theory of Computation
- Core JAVA
- Operating System
- Database Management Systems
- Combinatorics and Graph Theory
- Physical Computing and IoT Programming
- Skill Enhancement: Web Programming
In Semester IV there are following subjects:
- Fundamentals of Algorithms
- Advanced JAVA
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Linear Algebra using Python
- .NET Technologies
- Skill Enhancement: Android Developer Fundamentals
If you want to know the subjects of Third Year B.Sc Computer Science please click on the link.
Keep your support up to get more information like this. We hope that you guys will like this post. See you in the next post till then take care.Thank you.