B.Sc Computer Science is a course of three year. Where in each year there are 2 semesters. Each semester has different subjects. Thus there are 6 semesters in the B.Sc Computer Science which starts from semester 1 or Sem 1 and ends with Semester 6 or Sem 6.
In the First Year (Sem 1 and Sem 2) there are following subjects:
Semester 1 Subjects:
- Computer Organization and Design
- Programming with Python- I
- Free and Open Source Software
- Database Systems
- Discrete Mathematics
- Descriptive Statistics and Introduction to Probability
- Soft Skills Development
Each Subject has practical except the last subject which is Soft Skills Development.
Semester 2 Subjects:
- Programming with C
- Programming with Python– II
- Data Structures
- Statistical Methods and Testing of Hypothesis
- Green Technologies
Each Subject has practical except the last subject which is Green Technologies.